Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Representing the peoples before the UN

For reason that they have no voice and because all peoples deserve a say in life, I hereby assert myself as the diplomatic representative of the Tupi-Guarani peoples and of all of the peoples of the Amazon before the United Nations.

We come before you openly and honestly sharing ideas to improve all of life with the simple reward of happiness and joy for all of those who enjoy and cherish life.

All ideas that we have presented before you are our free gifts to everyone.


These are my peoples and I represent them. All of my ideas are their ideas. All rewards and benefits are to be given to  all peoples in all of creation.

We welcome you to life and we represent all creatures and creations within and of life itself.

May you enjoy life on life's terms....

And that is positive encouragement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.