Friday, June 19, 2020

Difference

You know nothing about me, do you?

Not my name
Nor my face
age
or anything.

You have no idea what my life is like.

What kind of hell do you think I have been through?

I'm guessing that you'll think none at all.

You probably think my life is great, don't you?


Let's trade places.


You can have my life.

For a couple of months when I was ten, I was nearly beat to death on a daily basis with a broom stick and a hose.


That's a cool life, isn't it?


And,
guess what,
I also have been tortured recently.

Supercool isn't it?

I bet all of you are laughing right now.



I write this blog because I hope that everything I've done wrong and all of the wrongs done to me can and will be paid for by my ideas.


I'm homeless.


That means most of you will not havbe anything to do with me because I am a social pariah and an untouchable to you.


I try using humor and doing things for people because my life can be hard at times;
And, I don't want anyone else going through the hell I have to go through.



You can use my ideas to make something or do something good and positive for life.

I'm too poor to make a change that others can see.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.