Thursday, August 18, 2022

Lost in space

 So,

I am walking down the road when I happen upon a mule farm.

"What is this, sir?"

"It's a mule farm , boy. We got mules, donkeys, jackasses."

"Are they intelligent?"

"Probably smarter than you, boy, har har!"

"Come on. "

"Okay. I have a real smart on for you."

He shows me one doing math.

What can I say? It's a donkey that can do math.

"You want him, boy?"

"Yeah."

I buy him for the price and get some donkey chow.

 

Now, we are walking down the road when an alien space craft 

comes down.

 

"Hey, Mister Earthman."

"Yeah?"

"Would you and your donkey like to go with me to the planet of fun?"

 The donkey nods and I say, "Yes."


So, we get into the ship and go with the alien to the planet of fun.

When we land, the alien goes to the left, the donkey goes to the right, and I go straight ahead.

After a few weeks, the alien and I come back to the ship; however, we do not see

the donkey.

"Let's get into the ship and search the planet," the alien suggests.

I agree to it.


We fly around the planet a few times then decide to search elsewhere.

We go to different galaxies and universes searching high and low.

AS we search the places become more and more terrible

with each planet more worse than the previous.


Finally,

in the worst planet in all of creation,

the alien and I find what we were searching for all this time.



I find my ass in a world of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.