Monday, July 17, 2023

Water and not a drop to drink

Individuals involved are:

 Dunkin Donuts

1200 Nanticoke Road

Salisbury, Maryland  21801

United States, North America

 

Salisbury Police

699 West Salisbury Parkway

Salisbury, Maryland 21801

United States, North America

I am frustrated.

I was hoping that someone would stop.

The police officer and the dunkin donuts employee

- very much aware and part of the microchip implant

experiment done to me - were talking about

"It's him"

"Yeah"

"Call me if he gives you any trouble"

And the police drove past me without

asking if I was okay.


So,

These people do not follow the UN Bill of human rights

when I have to beg for water,

nearly pass out from heat stress

and they come by, violently

shaking me,

assaulting me

with the police letting them do such.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.