Monday, September 25, 2023

In Absolutes, and Not Relatively

 No one knows or sees me

On the internet or reality.

No one pays attention to me there:

Online, in real life, or anywhere.

I'm just where I happen to be.


My ideas are wonderfully strange

With hopes they make real change

For those that are in need

A positive future in deed

With happiness given in exchange.


Everday - like others - I struggle to survive

Hope and Nature keeps me alive

Before it happens or I come near it

I am taught by the Spirit

To be humble and compassionate inside.


You never see me, just these words that I write

For sharing and encouraging you day and night

Life happens so fast

How long does it last?

Make each moment a spiritual delight.


How much longer 

will we be around

As our feet walk

upon this ground

Seeing the sights

and hearing the sounds

Of the knowledge and wisdom

we just found?

 

Laughing and crying

Never denying

Always trying

Frustrated or sighing.


Each second should not be dismissed

There is more than just this

Open your eyes

Let your mind surrealise

That heaven is joy, hope, and bliss.

 

Tommorow's future is a land

Only an open mind will understand

We must work hand and hand

To heal our cultures and our land.

 

Spread this inspiration

To each nation

with sensation

and excitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.