Monday, September 28, 2026

Ganglia Banglia, these words I manglia.

 I had to do some research to see the current 

status of AGI in research and academia. What

is left us basically connecting the systems. 

First, my apologies for being functionally lazy.

https://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/search?q=agi

That is your search term for the first part of 

this idea. The second part is as follows:

1. Only a few SPARC64 machines are around; 

so, your options ate as follows:

a. Buy some SPARC64 servers and use them for

the initial setup and then switch to Open-

POWER.

b. FGPA for functional usr; but, it will not

emulate the speed.

c. Use OpenPOWER for the database and 

cognitive learning process. 

2. The cluster represents a ganglia. If all the

computers are of the same architecture,  then 

that cluster is a dedicated ganglia specific to

the functions used for that representation of

the animal brains. By changing the amount

of X systems used, one should be able to build

 each area of the brain.

3. This next part is being developed- so, the 

idea is not mine but I like it. https://www.tum.de/en/news-and-events/all-news/press-releases/details/first-university-designed-7-nanometer-ai-chip


4. IBM and Champagne Illinois are combining 

Quantum computing with heterogeneous 

clusters. 

5. Do not use binary or forced wave form 

collapse. This causes overheating and removes 

the natural fluidity of adaptation in the AGI - 

which keeps it from:

a. Being able to detect a black swan or an

extreme outliers that in reality will follow

a combination of Murphy's Law and the 

Uncertainty Principle.In real life,  there is no

noise. Nothing exists and no probability is

ever an exact or true yes or no. Thought is

not linear. It occurs as a combination of

external stimuli, the animal's reaction to

that stimuli, and the memories involved

surrounding about states of experience to

similar or past stimuli of the event at hand.

6. Qubits do not need to be collapsible. 

Aristotlian thinking is not natural. Excluding

the middle prevents one from making a non

biased decision. Study Eastern, Indigenous 

American,  and African cultural anthropo-

logical cognitive psychology.  

7. The ganglia are to be connected to the non

collapsing Quantum computer.  

8. There are sections in this blog which 

describe what to do in a VM. The purpose 

of my constantly emphasing overlapping 

probability distributions is because free will

and choice are based upon fluidity and 

adaptability allowing rhe animal to create an 

option that does not exist. 

9. You will need to setup NFS and SSH on any

machine that you have NetBSD or OpenBSD 

on because they do not have ZFS/ OpenZFS 

ported to them. This will require using 

FreeBSD.

10. Since FreeBSF has a more stable version of

NFS and OpenZFS, one should be able to run a

non-systemd Linux such as Slackware, Mentor,

or Devuan in a virtual machines.

11. The GPUs can be repurposed to do fuzzy 

logic.  This should cut down on thermal waste.

12. Aarch64 is for short term memory. If this is

done, then there will not be excessive over-

heating.

13. The other software that you need to use:

https://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2020/08/professor-emeritus-eaton-otemiels-list.html

14. Any 64bit RISC type architecture will func-

tion as an emulator of animal brains tissue.

15. If different universities in different 

countries were to set up a SETI type of

distributed system,  then each ganglia cluster 

could work with others to produce multiple 

distributions which would allow the AGI 

clusters to work and function together. 

16. Since each culture approaches each

situation differently and each person learns 

by different methods - such as abductive, 

inductive, deductive, immersion, emulation-

 each probability set from each university

in each area of each country will show 

different results which reflect their culture. 

The biosphere and the human civilization 

which is part of it exists in a Symbiotic 

Harmonic Chaos of fluidity which never 

collapses but is constantly changing as

each environmental variables reacts and

https://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/search?q=Metaphysics+

that should explain the thought process.  It will

also allow the three physical and three 

temporal dimensions to be mapped.  

17. Metaphysics or the qualia realm exists -

and you will hear this a lot from me - in a state 

of dynamic fluidity. 

18.I am poor and homeless and need surgery; 

so, I am giving away my ideas because I could 

die at any time; and, I want to give something 

back to nature, God, people, earth,  and

everything else that makes life enjoyable but

cannot be purchased with fiat currencies. 

I do not want any money. I keep anonymous

because:

a. Even though I am intelligent and am able 

to do a lot, I do not have any degree or

certification outside of basic A+ which

means I am able to put together computers,

Basically install Windows.

b. I know that people will try to sue you

; so, I remain anonymous.  

19. https://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/search?q=open+patent+

and 

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

are what this blog is published under so:

a. It can be shared with all people  

b. You do not have to give me open credit.

Just let me know, and the material is yours

to use.

20. Trabalhando com outros que 

presentat e mostrar  um differente percepção 

de vos (Portuguesa segunda pessoa plural não

 Castililiano segunda pessoa singular )

para apprehendar com 

sapiência este Mundo nas novas, 

marvilhosamentes estranhas maneiras.

Hay sido un placer trabajando con 

vosotros. Disfrutar esta vida.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.
Everything released under CC4.0 rules cc by ND 4.0. This is open reference, just give credit.
Some of these posts contain personal information but are needed. Please respect my privacy.