Friday, October 20, 2017

Something different for a change



Women are beautiful.
Women are sweet.
Women are what
makes life  complete.
Women are intelligent.
Women are strong.
They hold their composure
when right or wrong.
Women are mothers,
sisters, aunts, friends, and lovers.
Women are grandmothers
with hugs like no other.
Women are fine.
They blow my mind.
I'm thinking about them
all of the time.

I have a friend
whose name is Joyce
she speaks to me
with wisdom in her voice.

I know a lady
whose name is Dawn
without her
my life doesn't seem
to go on.



My mother,
have you seen her?
Her nickname is
Norminha.

So all you ladies
make me crazy
but it always seems
I need you to save me.


Lot's of love to all the women on this planet.
All of you are beautiful in your own ways.
Don't ever let anyone tell you differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.