Sunday, October 8, 2017

Advancing POWER/PowerPC FreeBSD and Debian

These people are working together; however,
since I did screw up major time, it is nearly impossible to make things meet.
I'm going to post this on twitter and Google plus to get the attention this project deserves.
Okay,
Nathan Whitehorn, I know that you are very busy teaching class, having your own life, and improving the FreeBSD project while working on CPU design and astrophysics simultaneously.
Right now, you're the one capable of making something this positive work.
I'm not talking to anybody, nobody is replying to me, and my life really is in a tight spot.
So,
I'm pointing you out because you like a challenge.

The FreeBSD hackers need to learn a new assembly language. They have become to used to the CISC environment. Some of them are capable of working with ARM and POWER. I'm going to leave the rest of SPARC, MIPS, et cetera to you to decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.