Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Third draft for Computer Security based upon multiple architectures and operating systems

 This proposal is hypothetical based upon my personal research. This project is to be deployed for larger

networks. BSD and BSD license based systems are to be used. You will need to know both why and how

to detect information in the packets headers as they both enter and leave your network. Do not set this up

in a virtual environment. Use jails and chroot to run services if you need an added layer

of security.

What you will need for hardware:

1. An aarch64 based computer

 https://www.solid-run.com/arm-servers-networking-platforms/honeycomb-servers-workstation/

2. A SPARC64/UltraSPARC server with a graphical Desktop

3. a POWER5 and up or PPC64 system.

4. Standard amd64 based systems. The number needed will be at your discretion.


Operating systems needed:

NetBSD for the aarch64

OpenBSD for the SPARC64/ UltraSPARC

FreeBSD for the POWER5 and up PPC64 systems

Minix3 and "Linux without systemd as the init system."


A. Aarch64

1. Install NetBSD

2. Install HoneyD

3. Set up the honeypot(s)

Capture and read packets here.

Hypothesis on packets:

a. There are packets which are for installing malicious software,

packets for already installed malicious software,

packets which are positive,

packets that exit.

B. Aarch64 additions

Set up networking: DHCP server

Set up Minix3 with NetBSD emulation.

Allow SSH login with Xforwarding from the main Aarch64 machine.

I will cover advanced set up layer.


Two. SPARC64/ UltraSPARC setup criteria:

OpenBSD is to be set up as a firewall.


Three: FreeBSD on POWER5 and up/ PPC64 based systems.

Install and set up as a router.


Four: All other systems behind the router.



I need my anonymity because I am homeless and my health is not always that good.

Some  have  already threatened me saying that the federal government will force me

to work with them against my free will. 

My ideas are free for anyone - even the federal government and the UN to use

and modify so lang as:

1. Do not stoop to the level of those who threatened me. I have studied the federal law code

to know that threats are a form of psychological terrorism and torture.

2. I do not charge for my ideas.



I am homeless and can find food in a dumpster. 

I do not want a lot of things.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.