Thursday, June 23, 2022

Echoes of a non empathetic reality

   Time is the mirror reflecting the innermost being 

of the human psyche - that part which is both ethereal and

energy filled having been created in a reality beyond our senses,

beyond any technology we may be able to imagine. Within

the confines of ourselves, we inherently know our

own natures and the reasons for our cognitive processes,

our means of communications, and those actions to which

we dedicate our being and effort.


 Each morning, we think as we gain consciousness of

our immediate surroundings. 


Wait.

The first thing that you do when you wake up is what?


Nope.

Sorry.


You even have to think to move your hand,

or to roll over.

 

Even the deaf and blind will think before any of them move.

 

 

Very few of us think before making a response.

Without influence or money, a person has little to no value

in our modern world.

There are people who are more poor than I am.

People who have been exploited for what they or their land has.

 

Children who are let down by rope for you and I to have

cell phones, tablets, computers, cars, and whatever else.

 

How about tribes of people that work for a few dollars per day

harvesting their food for our first world greed.

 

 

I am poor and homeless, borrowing someone's computer

to write this blog. The fact is: I am aware that I am no better than you.

There is a good chance someone lost their life for me to be able

to write this.

Someone else probably worked in slave labor conditions for

me to have my shoes.

 

I am a billionaire ten times over when I compare my life

to billions who have much less than me.

 

It is good to be realistic.

 

 

Whenever I have an idea:

 

1) Think it through thoroughly.

2) Research.

3) Rough draft.

4) Present.

5) Wait for feedback.


Number five never happens.



Proper communication guidelines:

Try to be :

Truthful

Honest

Direct

Straightforward

Tactful

Diplomatic

Eloquent

Articulate.


That is not too difficult,

is it?


It is only if you make yourselves incapable.


Again,

I am not looking for any money.

None of you seem to be able to grasp that reality.


I remain anonymous.


If I die, no one will know.


If I struggle to make a difference,

many of you would go out of your way

to ignore me.



I have every right to be angry and frustrated.


You treat me as if I am nothing.


If I was before you and starving,

my stomach would remain empty.



If my life means nothing to you,

then the billions before me have any less hope.





If all of you put the same effort into life

that those billions and myself do

in our daily existence

then there would be no cause for anything to be wrong.


This planet would be a paradise.


It is not.


Do you know why?


Because we are a selfish species.



You may go back to your lives of ignoring those

who have nothing and have to struggle.






 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.