Sunday, April 23, 2023

Explaining myself

 Being homeless/ transient/ nomadic,

life has become different for me.

(This is being posted because I deleted some

posts. I find it necessary to explain myself

and to apologize to some peoples.)

About the "peoples" part:

You are "I, me, myself."

One person is "three" persons making a single

individual a people.

Two or more are peoples.

Bunches of peoples on this planet, peoples.

I have learned that animals - and humans are

animals, too and also - have individual 

personalities with intelligence different from 

ours.

I have also learned that some humans are 

self righteous or "better than God."

Wait a moment...

I perceive "God" as Mother Nature and 

Great Spirit.

So, 

Coming across some "crazy tão louca gentes e

louco povos" 

- gente is the feminine gender of the word 

people in portuguese,

povo is the masculine gender of  the  word

people in portuguese.


Free will, imagination, cognitive thought, 

observation, perception, self awareness,

emotions, sensitivity, and compassion

 - along with other traits - are part of the natures

of all living things.

I am at fault almost always and then

sometimes more.

Whistling with the birds,

intetacting with insects,

chattering with squirrels,

and talking to wild humans

are things that I do for goodly times

and entertainment.

Sometimes, I go dumpster diving

- I have a great backstroke -

while fishing for treasures excelente.

Oh no, there is no consistency of

thought in this post, better text the

paragraph police.

My apologies for eliminating the other

posts.


The insanity of humanity

from the words of the manatee.


Moments may lead to frustration

and then I sleep.

Have a goodly blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.