Thursday, July 30, 2020

A flash of reality in the Sea of Life

Because I am able to perceive multiple viewpoints, I will speak for others.

I am one of the poor, the homeless in the United States. There are others on this planet who are in conditions worse than mine.

I look for both the instant and long term actions and reactions to what I say and do both in real life and the interwebs.

What I do perceive is that we mean little to nothing in the eyes and minds of those who have influence and resources.

What am I or others to any of you when we don't have money or material items?

I am lucky enough to be able to present my ideas through the interwebs; yet, there are so many others who do not have these resources.

It seems to be the general human nature to accept ideas from those who already have in abundance and to ignore the ideas of those who have little to nothing.

Whenever we speak, it seems that no one is listening.

Whenever we present an idea, it seems that no one pays attention.

Whenever something happens to us, it seems that no one cares.


And people are willing to aid and assist us after we have gone through hell.


Perhaps compassion and understanding comes from those who have experienced hardships in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.