Sunday, July 12, 2020

Someone will pay attention, if not you

Again, I am posting this information.

I have studied psychology and other sciences.
I have observed people.

When a person from another part of a country that is part of another culture travels to an unknown part of his or her country - and does not know anyone nor has familiarity with the customs of that area - that person will be treated with disrespect. This is very common in the United States where the culture is both assumptive and presumptive about others.

Denying the truth, denying information, withholding information, controlling information, controlling the means of information, and falsifying information are all forms of censorship.

I am not able to prove what happened to me yet, the current President of the United States is aware of my situation.

My life seems to mean nothing to him because he and others refuse to let the public know what happened to me.

Too late, I won't keep silent. You don't believe me that what was done to me is painful and terrible.
You keep asking for and stating things without thinking about what was done to me, Jasmine.


You're my girlfriend.

Don't question me too much because it confuses and hurts me.

If Nature and Spirit will not seek justice, then I will.

If they will not move and continue to remain silent from what I perceive, I will make changes.


They are able to see this and know that I am stressed way too much.

If I am making this more public, it means they have let this thing - in my opinion - go way too far.


I am not happy at times; and, I am sometimes not wanting things to be done so that everyone will know what happened to me.


No one seems to care and, from what I perceive, they say nothing until I make it known or screw up major time.

I am tired of being tortured for the entertainment of what seems to be everyone on this planet and in Creation.


Having a neural/brain implant put into you without your permission is not a fun thing to experience.

It sucks major time.

No one, not anyone will do anything about it.

Every single world leader and federal policing force of all of the countries and the world will do nothing.

They do not care what happens to me.

They would rather see me die in pain and misery.

They like it that I am beeing tortured and that people are trying to influence my Free Will.

No one cares about what happens to me.


All of you would be glad if you woke up and saw that I was dead.

All of you are glad that something this bad has happened to me.

You are only happy when I am barely surviving.

You are happy when I have to beg for water and my life.

You think my suffering is humorous.

If anything exists, then what I have stated is true.


If anyone reads this, then what I have stated is true.

If I have posted this, then someone will do something to annoy, harass, harm, torture, and any action that is detrimental to my existence or is evil and harmful to me whether by words or actions if not both.



If I or anyone is able to sense or imagine something being done to me or spoken to me to cause anguish of any sort, then these words which are typed here are true.




If you are willing to mock, ignore, refute, make a parody of, insult, disown, deny, or anything top show negativity and indifference towards me then these words printed here are true.


If you turn your head, walk away, continue to another site, make comments about, or generally find some way of ignoring and refusing the truth within this posting then these words are true.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.