Friday, July 10, 2020

Perception and Information

I have noticed during my lifetime that articles -whether written or electronic - at times will become nonexistent due to certain environmental variables.

Some wish to hide their findings so that no one else will be able to learn or they fear someone will take their ideas.

Some wish to control information so that others will have a dependency on them.

Some do not like information that is contrary and/or contradicts their philosophical, moral, and theological dogma.

Some just like being jerks and think it is humorous not to let anyone else learn anything that they do not like.

We live on a planet where both the intellectual, religious, cultural, ethnic, and political leaders and influencers constantly claim and avow that their findings and philosophies are the most if not of the ultimate importance in all of creation.

I have attempted at different times to use the following analogy to prove no one knows everything.

Take a hand of sand from any beach on the planet. Carefully number and mark each grain of sand. Next, go to any part of any ocean on earth and dump the sand into the water.
Now, one year later, gather every grain of sand that you have marked from the earth's oceans in a single sweep of your hand.

It can't be done; and, you don't know everything.

You can be wrong.

No one has the solution to everything.


No one understands everything.

I am not you.

You are not me.


Sometimes the smartest people in the world are the saddest because they never understand the trials that others go through in life.



I am homeless and very intelligent; yet, people will judge me because I have little to no money nor influence.

Because I am poor, they tell me that I have psychological problems.

I am part Brazilian and Paraguayan and people have seen my birth certificate and pictures of my family ancestors. They still refuse to accept this information even when the US and other governments state the information is true.


In this country - in the United States - no one believes you unless you have a lot of money or act like a jerk.

No one believes you here if you are poor and honest.


No one in this country cares about anything positive.

The people here are selfish and superficial.

If anyone does anything good after I write this post, it's because they feel guilty.

Wherever I go, I watch, see, hear, listen to and feel people being negative and trying to harm others either directly or indirectly.


Only the animals and the lower creatures are pure and compassionate.


Humans only seem to care for themselves.

They do not care about nor prepare for the future.

They are willing to destroy everything for the present moment that uplifts and supports their egos.

They think that all of creation is as perverse and twisted as their morals and standards.


Humans refuse to be objectively active with the positive flow of life.

The future will be a very sad place for a lot of you.


You create your own hope and opportunities with your attitude and imagination.

If you are static, then the future is stagnant.

If you are dynamic, then the future is positively realistic.

Have a blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.