Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Data set: Explanation for certain postings on the web

At or around the dates of December 12, 2015 and December 15, 2015, I was - without my written or spoken consent or permission - used in a cybernetic/ advanced research/ social experiment. A cybernetic device was placed in my skull within the upper portion of the brain. The device allows others to remotely access both my memories and my involuntary/ voluntary motor functions.
It has been - through my experience, research, and the testimony of others on this planet - difficult if not downright frightening. The individuals here - on the Chesapeake Peninsula/ East Coast Barrier Islands - do not believe that they are violating any state, federal, or international sets of laws. I have stated and referenced to both them and those others involved sections 8:20 through 8:29 a&b of the federal law code, FCC regulations 15 and others, and the United Nations human rights.
I will explain more later.
Thank you,
Muito Obrigado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.