Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Minimalist build environment

You need only to visualize and not experience the following. This will allow you to perceive and understand the environmental variables around me.

You are a "programmer" with only a Lenovo Moto G5 Plus. It is not rooted and has developer options enabled. Termux has been installed. The battery life maxes out at three hours. Soft key is the only input method and that does not have available directional arrows.
You are only able to use public wireless access for a few hours.

This is my build environment in real life.
With only this, what do I do to compile GCC and llvm within terminux.
The idea is to compile and then port Scite as an ad-free apk for the public.

With this in mind, what am I to do next?
This is the only means that I have of software development.

So, I am trying to give back to Life and society in a beneficial and productive way.

I do make mistakes.

Thank you for reading this post.


I have enabled anonymous comments and will not remove any that are not offensive.


Have a goodly day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.