Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ethics and technology: Free Will is a Natural Right

In the case of brain-computer interfaces - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%E2%80%93computer_interface - both legal and moral questions and dilemmas come to mind. What are the rights of the individual who has such an implant or set of implants?

Being an individual who has had a neural implant illegally inserted into his brain, I will comment upon this. It seems that the local, state, federal, and global authorities do not care about my freedom, safety, or health. Everytime that I contact or approach any of them, they will deny, ignore, refute, and remain complicit/ lethargic towards my current state.

I have even contacted the UN, the president of the United States, Edward Snowden, and others about what has happened.


Attempts at mind control, thought injection, motor-neuron control, and psychological torture have been done on me. I have been physically tortured by way of shocks and induced seizures.

Anyone in the medical, judicial, legal, or any community that believes it is right to control another person should be required to undergo the same procedure.

There is no reason that I or others should still have these devices within us.

If anyone has or is reading this, then you know that no one upon this planet has any human or legal right left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.