Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Having fun

In these times
We need positive rhymes
With knowledge like chronic
And a tonic
To soothe your mind.

Experiencing Life, I say
In a peculiar way
Always trying
Laughing or crying
Each and every day.

Telling you what I feel
Have to keep it real
I experience the vibe
Like an alien scribe
Knowing that the future is beyond surreal.

Just letting you know
Wherever you go
Have to stand
Lady or Man
And not put on a show.


Going to break it down
With the knowledge I found
We believe
What we perceive
With Life all around.


These changing times
Need progressive minds
Sharing the wisdom
Of positivism
That's a goodly sign.


Now, I  say
Have a blessed day
Positively going
Where Life is flowing
So let's keep it that way.

1 comment:

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.