Saturday, December 21, 2019

So, when I thought about it...

I'm busting rhymes
Like I'm busting out
Lyrical expression
Is what I'm about.

I'm making friends
Like a crazy neighbor
Dropping knowledge
And intellectual flavor.

I'm busting rhymes
As I'm busting loose
Like Rocky the squirrel
And Bullwinkle the moose.

Raise your voice
And raise the roof
Knowledge is power
And here's the proof.

Life is more than watching
Think about what you see
There's something behind it all
Like a Super-Reality.

No one is pulling strings
We've been here before
How many times have you stepped
Through Life's open door?

Now, we're breaking barriers
And breaking chains
You're going to be so smart
You'll need two brains.

We're busting rhymes
with  goodly excitation
Dropping wisdom like rain
On each and every nation.

Now my rhyme
is almost through
May the days be blessed
For all of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.