Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Defending My Right of Free Will

 Interrupting my thoughts, 
assaulting me through the device,
and harrassing me constantly,
these people do not care. One medsed with me after I was not feeling good, read my thoughts, and used them to tell me not to be
at that business. I am reporting this because there are fewer
and fewer places for me to go
for food and drink.
JCT 349, Route 50 West are the areas that are involved. 
All inclusive for all businesses.
Include east from  JCT 349.
If I am placed in any bad position, I want to press and file charges on both the federal and international levels.
If I have been banned because of what I think, 
let those individuals face justice
with their upcoming charges and indictments.
Again, I am willing to press charges in order to defend myself.
If they are diplomatic and admit to being wrong, 
then just watch and take no actions 
at the current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.