Friday, September 25, 2020

White people like to explain away everything

 Being half Latino and half "white", I have noticed this trend
in many pale skinned people. I have termed this as the "Caucasian
Explanation". Given the fact that caucasoids make up the greater
percent of the population in the Federal Republic of the United States
of North America, one may positively assume that these people seem to
think that they know everything.
Have you ever talked to a white boy about something that wasn't part
of his culture? My God, he will try to tell why it happened and he isn't
even one of your people. In the past, I have introduced Brazilian and other
types of Latin music to our lighter pale skinned brothers and sisters. The
reaction of a small tribe of caucasians was to compare it to music from
the US without even asking about the genre.
Such misinformed and poorly developed ideas from the Caucasian Imagination
have also created "Cappucino flavored potato chips" that the Lays 
corporation introduced to the US public a few years ago. What in the hell was
this white boy smoking? That must have been a bad strain of chronic.
I mean, seriously, coffee flavored potato chips.

And have you seen them dance? God forbid anyone catching them during their
mating season.

I know that I am terrible; but, I am also poking fun at half of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.