Saturday, July 3, 2021

Create a most dope algorithm

Now, I know that all of you super
nerds are itching to show off your
dope ass science skillz and knowledge
like a couple of starbucks junkies
high off of espresso shots; so,
here is a put it together template
for your own funkalicious algorithm.

1. Pick your initial statement.
a) Cheese stakeout
b) Facebookem, Danno
c) Instagrammatical mistake
d) Who in the hell thought of this?

2. Decide what to do with leftover
pizza.
a) Copy and paste
b) My girlfriend is going to kill me
c) My boyfriend's eyes don't match
d) Who let the dog smoke all my weed?

3. You're going on a shopping trip and
you are going to bring a ...
a) Leggo my eggo
b) Pick your knows
c) If I told you once, then why are
you asking me again
d) MIB featuring ET: your ass ain't
going home

4. Give yourself a DJ alter ego
a) MC Wannabe
b) Professor Emeritus Eaton Yuroan
Wurdz
c) Hey, where's my slice of cheese
pizza?
d) Mom, do we have to?

5. Finally, add to the mix a couple of
a) Why am I doing this?
b) Three bean superman
c) Little Bo Peep can't get no  sleep
d) Reese's peanut butter and jellyfish

Alright, now write each answer with
one of these operands: +, -, *, /

Thanks for participating.
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.