Thursday, July 8, 2021

Who cares when you are nobody

 I am writing this with the hope that

someone will read it.

I am hoping that my situation and the way

I am approaching it will make a difference

in the lives of others.


I am homeless for different reasons; yet, 

it keeps me safe.

Jibber Jabber is a skunk who is my friend.

When he is happy, he likes to bark. It is

his way of talking.


Developing ideas and computers are 

passions that I have.

I am also artistic

and have certifications and an AS in

Business Administration.


But, I am homeless and that makes me

a social pariah.


I would rather aid and assist other people

with their problems than deal with my own.


If I am nobody to you now, then I will be

nobody to you later.


If you do not care about me now,

then why would you care about me

later?


If something was to happen to me

and you noticed me, then why would you

even care about me?

If I am a nobody to you now, then

I will be a nobody to you later.

We do not usually care until certain

events happen to us. When this becomes

part of our lives, we care until our situation

reaches a state of stability.


After that, compassion and understanding

seem to go out the window for many of us.


Stop and think about it.

You only know the online persona of the

other person on the other side of the

interwebs.

Being transparent, open, and anonymous

means that I have made a lot of mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.