Monday, July 26, 2021

The Open Cybernetic Project

Group networks sharing ideas and interventions
of the design, implementation, and use of cybernetic
prosthesis to aid and assist those who need them.
Working openly with each other, the public, and
research institutions allows ideas to develop and
become a physical reality. Open Source software
running on Open Source Operating Systems integrated
with the field of robotics and open hardware would
use the natural "machinery" of the body
as a template.


If this idea sounds good to any of you, start it.

I am too poor to have any influence on anyone.
I am homeless and the only way I am able to
pay back my debts is to share my ideas with others.
This blog allows me to remain anonymous. 
I do not receive any government assistence.
I do odd jobs and people give me assistence.
Whatever I find from what people sell, give,
or throw away goes to others more than
myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.