Sunday, July 12, 2020

On being poor in America

In the month of December around the twelfth and fifteenth days in the year two thousand fifteen according to the Gregorian calendar, I was used in an experiment without my permission.

I currently am homeless in Salisbury, Maryland United States, North America.

Everyday, an unknown - to me - number of people will go out of their way to assault, harass, torture, and insult me.
They will be and are willing to be stupid in their communications and actions concerning and about me both directly and indirectly.

These people have had me falsely imprisoned.
I have been slandered and have been a victim of libel on the televised and printed forms of journalism.

I have had officials set me up to where I was nearly killed in another city.

I have to beg for my life, mercy, food, water, and compassion on nearly a daily basis.

I am followed around and harassed by the sounds of sirens from all public service departments.

I have been physically abused in the hospital.

This is what they do to you in America when you are poor and homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.