Thursday, August 6, 2020

Self realization of accountability and responsibility

Knowing that you are not me and that I am not you, I am able to perceive and realize the following.


I do not personally know not experience - in the most part - that which composed the entirety of your life. Your thoughts, words, and actions are foreign and unknown to me. I do not and may not know not understand the reasons for anything occurring in your life.

For the previously stated, I should and do give compassion, understanding, and precedence to others before myself.

It is here that I admit to being wrong before claiming to be right.

I only know the mistakes that I do and may make during each moment in my life.

I do not have the right not reason to judge others and not expect judgement, reciprocity, and karma to come back to me.


Thank you and obrigado for reading this.
Have a blessed day.
Tchau tchau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.