Wednesday, October 21, 2020

On the basis of cognition and creativity

 In Freudian and Jungian terms, 
there exists two sets of psychological levels 
of the human conscious.

Id is the person as any other human. Super Id may be thought of as the cultural or group identity. Ego is the single person being self aware. Super Ego would be the human being aware of the self and individuality.

If my hypothesis is wrong in this 
conjecture, you are free to correct me.


The three levels are:
Unconcious or the base/ animal state
Subconcious or the dream state
Concious or the waking state.

I do not currently have my notes
or written outline upon my person,
I will try to bring them later
when working from Google sites.
The blogger account will be for reference and sub-page sources.


Returning to the subject at phone in hand...

Each human being has at least one
creative ability. These abilities are affected by the environment in which the individual is nurtured
during growth and progression of the self.
In an open cultural environment, 
encouragement is positive. 
Trial and error is shown by working example, acceptance, 
compromise, and improvement.


As a child until the age of six,
the culture was open. From six until I accepted my part
in my life and removed myself from it,
The culture was conservative
and limiting.

Openly expressing one's abilities
in such a way that others
are provided a learning experience
is one way of opening the world 
of artistic creativity.

From which psychological perspective do you
envision your creative abilities
and to which audience do you 
deliver and express your ideas?

As an individual, you are able
to positively influence the life
and abilities of another.


Please enjoy your day.
Tchau tchau.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.