Friday, October 16, 2020

Time for coffee and conversation.

 Mister Elon Musk,

I am homeless, poor, no food stamps, no insurance, 
digging through dumpsters, been used in a completely
illegal experiment - You don't believe me, do you?
Contact the president, FBI, and Interpol; or,
you could just wait - upon other things.

I am  not paid any restitution for any of my ideas.

When I had been exposed to the SARS Covid19 virus
do you know what the local hospita; suggested?
They suggested locking me up in the psych ward.
I had to stay outside and be sick with a high fever.
Being treated like shit sounds pretty cool,
doesn't it?

It does not get better in this post, you will
be reading more.

Let me remind you that I was beat with a broomstick
until I passed out between the ages of ten and eleven.

Let me remind you that I have been tortured
as an adult.


I have made mistakes, bad decisions, and errors in my life.
I have also admitted to being wrong.


What are you going to think, say, and do when what happened
is made public?

I had to make a nearly twenty mile trip with nearly half
of it on my own at that age to keep myself from being 
beat again.

Imagine going through all of that and what I have gone through in
the past five years.

Would you even survive it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.