Wednesday, September 27, 2023

An explanation from someone only known as "Nobody" to you.

I am very poor. I am homeless. I have been illegaly imprisoned on false charges. 

I watched my mother get sexually assaulted before I was three. I was beat with a broom stick until my ribs cracked,

 dropped on the floor, and beaten again -multiple times - 

when I was eleven. I fell down some steps and split my head wide open when I was nine. 

In 2015, some doctors screwed up my nervous system. I am slowly dying from that event.

 I need neurosurgery and may die before it could possibly happen. I share my ideas and ask for no money in return.

 I do not even ask for recognition. Elon Musk, you have seen some of my ideas. Not bad, huh? You have also publicly mocked and ridiculed me.

 I am poor, homeless and dying. I still have to dig through a dumpster for food.

 In the city where I live, I am not allowed by the city government to even sign up for foid stamps.

 I am poor and homeless. I have been tortured. Do not even try to apologize for publicly mocking and ridiculing me on twitter/ X. 

I am slowly dying. Share this with your children , wife, family, friends, your workers, your followers on twitter/ X and other social media. 

Do no and do not attempt to reply to me or even apoligize or even hint to of any of this. I am poor, homeless, and dying; and, you think and tell others that I am a piece of shit.

 You are nowhere near as good of a person that you think you are when you treat people like me as less than a piece of shit on the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.