Tuesday, September 26, 2023

That to which most will not admit

    On the Eastern Seaboard of the United States of America,

there are at least 250,000 individuals in violation of three

or more articles of the United Nations Declaration

of Human Rights. There are some of you who are

aware of this, have both evidence and knowledge

of these happenings, and neither say or do nothing

about the different situations. Antonio Gutteres has

mentioned that every country who is a member of

the UN should be enforcing those rights within the

United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.

The United States of America is both a member of

the UN and of Interpol. The USA is answerable - along

with every country and law enforcement agency

of all those countries who are members if the UN - 

to the International Court of Justice. Absolutely

no one living on this planet is above International Law.

I am not above any of those law.

I am not above the lawso f that which some call

heaven. 

I am accountable and responsible for my own life.

It seems that no one will defend those both here

in the US and other countries those in greater dire

straits than myself. These people go through 

situations more than I am able to imagination

or I have seen within my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.