Saturday, September 16, 2023

Another realization

 I am an anonymous nobody with nothing

hoping that someone would reply to me.

On a planet of more than 8.5  billion people

- and I am not including all of the 

animals and  plants on Earth -

I have less importance than a grain of sand

at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

What am I going to do?

People have their own problems.

And......

I keep forgetting about that.

 

Right now

mmm mmm mmm

I know that your time was just wasted if you read this.

 

I should be thinking about others instead of

complaining.

 

It's dark with no one around.

1:11 AM in the morning

madrugada

Really at peace right now.

Cars are moving past me at a distance of 100 feet. 

The sound is from a tunnel of trees

bouncing back and forth.

Crickets chirping in sequence.

Crickets chirping over each other.

Cool wind and the temperature slightly dropping.

I am able to smell myself,

the flowers near me,

cigarette butts in a small trash can near my feet.

Dogs are barking in the background.

The vending machines hum.

Hey, cat, I can really dig that style.

Sooooo smooooth.

Start being natural

so you are able

to share those positive vibes.

Moments transcending the vast wilderness

of everyday  problems.

It is more than 

"I have to"

"I want to"

It is a desire to try again

and to improve.

While thinking about what to write in this blog

the Duncan Donuts Donut truck arrives.

Girl,

Man,

"Gotta have"

Donuts and coffee for the morning.

People go mad for donuts.

Be glad when they legalize donuts just like they did

marijuana.

I can see it right now.

Lines of people at the donut dispensaries

frappucino withdrawals.

Man, this stuff is heavy.

Going to take a load off of my mind.

Mmmm mmm mmm.

I hope you're adding some scratching to this.

Don't want you busting my rhythm and flow.

Now, what was I writing.

Oh yes.

It takes a    lot of effort.

Do you see that extra space in the line above.

No way, man.

I'm going to leave it right there.

"Whoa, dude, karma is going to get right back at you.

You'll never be able to finish a sentence again."

Gotta keep it real.

You know?

Enjoy the rest of your year

day by day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.