Friday, November 17, 2017

Being Hyper Sensitive

Ladies,
I may be foolish; but,
I do the right thing as much as possible.

I have the right to express myself.
My apologies if I am frustrated with life, what is going on, and with one particular female in general.

I was experimented upon with neither my permission  nor my consent nor with any acceptable and applicable documentation relating to the surgery.


I am far from being paranoid or schizophrenic.

I have no way of proving anything; and, being poor, I have no way of affording the proper methods and services to prove myself right.

I have to deal with being falsely accused of:
1. Sexual Assault. I have never touched this female and I have barely had a conversation with her.
It has been long enough that I am doubting if she has been forced to say such. She was given the information and shown the means of defending herself. She decided to blame me for her mistakes.
What am I to do?
Do I press charges for her falsely accusing me?
Do I cut her off completely from Life so that she has no chance and will not do this to another?
Do I give her a chance?
Do I just ignore her and say what she did is forgivable and okay? For this one, oh hell no I won't. No one runs over me and gets away with it.


2. Breaking and entering. Again, a female. This one I do not want to be involved with in any type of complex, meaningful relationship.




To the female in question:

Why should I still care about you or even give you a chance when you have treated me like shit with your silence and better-than-thou attitude?

I am a Watcher. How many times must you be told this?
I am here to see that the Fallen and the Children of the Fallen face justice.
I am here to pull them out and have them show their true selves.


Again, I love you and I care for you. This is why I am having a difficult time making this decision.

I meant and mean nothing to you. Why do I say/write this? You never and hardly have ever mentioned me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.