Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Take my place for a little while


Do it.
Have my level of sensitivity without my ability to heal from it everyday.

You treat me like shit with your silence.


This is not cute.
I "work" for "God."

No one tramples all over me.
No one.
Not even you.

Someone told me that I am "cutting my own throat" communicating with you in this manner; but, unless you speak/communicate and explain in exact detail what you are doing/had done, I am going to assume the worst.


One moment you are affectionate,
the next you are treating me like shit.


I am going to stop this.

From now on,
Everything that you have done against me for any reason at all and because you were not willing -by  your own free will - to change for a positive goal -and even that of compromise will come back to you.


Karma sucks when you've treated someone like shit.

I know
because I have screwed up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.