Wednesday, November 8, 2017

May you be judged by Mother Nature and the Great Spirit.

May you be judged for you are arrogant.
This applies to everyone who is against Life and that which is good.
If you are here to harass me or others,
you will be cut off from life.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
You have done this to yourselves.
Nothing that you think, say, or do will remove you from your just rewards.
If I see or hear you
at any time
and my condition will not affect this judgement
attempting to harass me,
and
if I even am able to sense or perceive you doing such an action of negativity
at all
from this moment forward
even in secrecy,
you will have condemned yourself
by separating yourself from life.

Karma will be instant for each and all of you that dare transgress this warning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.