Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Certain things must be heard

I need to know exactly what you think of me.

I am used to having nothing.
I am used to being rejected.
I am used to being mistreated.
If it is anything negative, then I more than likely and probably deserve it from you.

I am also aware that I could be a fool.


If you are laughing at me, I deserve it.

If you mock me, I deserve it.

The one thing that I can never make you do
is to force you to love me
or to even say those words to me.

I am ready to be destroyed and stepped upon by you.
I am ready for you to condemn  and hate me.
I am prepared for you to do whatever negative thing you want to do concerning me.


If anyone else is to judge me for what I write here,
then may they face the Wrath of God and the Scorn of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.