Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I saw your post/tweet

Now I know that you care absolutely nothing about me.
You are your own woman.
I am a fool.
You want to be with him and them and everyone else and you do it.
I am not going to condemn you.
You are a woman and you deserve life.
You are going to live.
Mother Nature will not have her daughter suffer just because of some foolish man.

You don't need me in your life and your words just proved it.

I'm sorry that I ever bothered you.
I was wrong.
I'm sorry about everything.
I am useless and worthless to you.

I can say that I love you;
but,
from what I have seen and heard
- and you did say that actions speak louder than words -
you don't seem to care about me in any way.


I wish I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.