Sunday, December 10, 2017

Making things known

I will not hold my tongue.
This planet will be judged.
It does not matter what any of you think, say, or do anymore.
Most of you are the ones who rebelled against the good nature of life in higher heaven.
Every single day that any of you annoy, harass, hurt, harm, insult, injure, or any negative thing/action/intent to any sentient being that is part of life and creation, you just make the karmic return - from here on to be understood and accepted as punishment for your actions in your spiritual life - that much more abrasive and injurious to yourself.
You are simply fueling the fires of your own personal hell - so to say.


Now, if two of you are stupid enough to annoy me to this point,
then the rest of you will have to suffer for your common stupidity.

You have been told to leave me alone and not harass, touch, or bother me.

And believe me,
Mother Nature and Great Spirit will put you in your place.

This also applies to all who are doing ill and wrong of all sorts against all life on this planet.

All of you have screwed up completely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.