Friday, December 29, 2017

Think of this again.

My life is an open book and you know it.
I have no privacy what-so-ever.
Everyday, I am angry at you;
and,
Everyday, I miss you.

My thoughts
and what I feel
Some of them
I won't let be real.

I am a man,
with few superficial quantities.

I have not lied to you.

I will be honest,
truthful,
straightforward,
direct,
tactful,
and
diplomatic.

Even if I desire to be with any of these women,
I would never do anything to any of them
because I know
it is not to be done.

I am faithful
and sometimes unforgiving;
and,
I admit
- must admit -
that I am a rascal in my mind.


It's the energy that I need to release;
and,
I know,
you know,
it can be ,
and I am silly sometimes.

Believe me,
And I won't be lying to you
that it is a trying experience to even think solely on one person
such as you.


I make mistakes;
and,
I am at fault.

I have no one to blame but myself.


You're such a beautiful lady,
I would not live life with anyone else.

These are the words of an honest man,

and,


all honest men are allowed to use them

so that they can tell their ladies,

"I love you. You are the best. Thank you for being so beautiful and intelligent.
Oh, and did I mention you're great and wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.