Saturday, December 16, 2017

Some things you may not understand




If I was dead, would all of you be happier?
I believ so.
I believe that me being dead would make everyone happy.

None of you like me.
Nobody cares for me.
And everyone is constantly telling me how wrong I am.

No one cares for me.
Nobody.
None.
None at all.

I have nobody.
I was stupid to even think you cared or liked me.
Your actions and your silence show me that you also think that I am a piece of shit.

I hope that you will hit me with your car and end my life.

That would make me happy.

And me
being completely out of your life
and being dead
would and should make you
happy and estatic
for all of eternity.

All of you
would be happy,
joyous,
and ecstatic
if I was dead.



The rest of you just jerk me around, harrassing and torturing me daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.