Friday, December 1, 2017

Living in America and realizing

I'm a "homeless hacker" and have been part of a rogue social experiment that was done against my will. During all of this, I have learned to do quite a few things:
1. Let my forward thoughts be open, honest, progressive, positive, and truthful.
 a.This is an accumulatively cumulative process.
 b. This means admission of errors.
 c. This a a learning process.
2. Present myself and let others judge me.
  a. passive-observance
  b. absorbing and integrating the environment.
3. Realize that others are not me; and, that I should never compare anyone to myself because I am not them.
 a. I call this an "acceptable double standard" when you give compassion, understanding, empathy, and consideration to others.
 b. My life has been crazy and rough. I'm the son of a Brasilian immigrant. I - and some of my siblings - were abducted through the legal system of the United States. We have tried approaching and fixing this paradox to no avail. No one would listen to my mother. Today, she has had every one of her children taken from her by men who abuse and molest creating people that have certain emotional/mental/psychological disorders. It took me quite some time to live through this.

I'm going to add that Andrew "Bunnie" Huang  and Thomasz Cedro along with Edward Snowden and Nathan Whitehorn have taught me tolerance and patience.

I have a real problem of a different origin; and, whenever I try explaining it to someone in the area that I am living, I am mocked and such.

Despite this, I try to look for something good to do.


It's like this...

Okay,
I'm poor
and intelligent.

I'm part Native American,so, I know Mother Nature and Great Sprit are with me.


I have my own words to describe life, and, yes, like all words, they are borrowed.

"Getting timey" "Seja tempodade" Being cool.

"Goodly" Everything is alright.

Homeless with nothing, what am I to do?

I find things that others throw away and give them to those who need it.

I search for items and pull them together to create ideas for all to use.

Hey,
May all of you have a blessed and goodly year and beyond into life.

And,
my lady,
I miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.