Tuesday, December 12, 2017

On being a man with foolishness on his mind ...

I make mistakes all of the time; and,
I would rather be honest with the lady knowing what is the worst of me
and having her see it
instead of hiding it away from her.

That she would see me in my most base form
living the best that I can to the exact rules of Mother Nature
so that she knows and is aware, cognizant of my very thoughts,
words, and actions.

So that she knows that I am trying
to do my best even at the lowest levels of communiction
and interpersonal relationships between  man and a woman
with respect to the woman.

And does she understand -
along with other women -
that being silent
along with laughing at me
is exactly the same as harassment and torture?

Now,
saying that I love you unconditionally
 does not give you the right to run over me.


I love you and I miss you
and,
at the same time
since you do not even take the effort
to even inquire
about my well being,


Nor have you made an active decision to see me.

I wonder if you still care about me to the point that I care about you.

I am poor and it is difficult for me to prove anything;
so,
I have to use my thoughts, words, and what I have within my reach
to communicate with you that which I feel and sense about and for you
so that you know it is genuine, true, and positively developing.

And this is why I am so angry at you
for pushing me away
when I did and try to do things in the most respective manner to you and for you as a lady,

that your actions have caused me to believe that I am worthless and nothing because it seems that being good and honest is not good enough for you
with the way you have acted towards me.

This means that every moment within y life as is related to you is the most instense at times with this great of a sensitivity as to yuo being able to feel the same
just by reading these words

that I still care for
and love you.

I have to hide you from others,
and protect you from them and myself
while I learn to deal with my situation at hand.


This is how intense that life is for me
with the reasons explained
so that my lady always has
first precedence
in all of my affairs
as I told her
in person
before other women.


And you remember that m oment
so that now you perceive I am genuine
and truthful
as much as possible
without causing harm to you
myself
and others.


There,

I have said that i love you in the most exact and intricate detail that any man could msay
to any woman
through any means whatsoever.
And that you are a beautiful,
wonderful,
intelligent,
hot,
and sexy
super-gorgeous
delicious woman
and a fine refined lady
no doubt
in every sense of the word
that you drive me crazy
and make me want
to say
that you are so great,
and perfect
in all that you do
because you are worth
every moment
of life
given to you.


There,
i have laid it on thicker than
peanut butter and jelly
on chocolate chip bread.

Oh yes,
girl,
you are wonderful and beautiful
as a lady
and so are all ladies
in these and every
positive way possible.










 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.