Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Let it be that .....

All or any of you on this planet that have treated me like shit without explaining in intricate and exact detail along with forensic evidence hereby have to suffer karmic payback also know as just and absolute punishment whenever it can be applied as to exactly to every letter of Spiritual, Natural, Multiversal, Universal, Galactic, Tribal, International, Federal, State, and Local Laws.

In thinking, perceiving, saying, averting, acting, reacting and doing such as to tell me directly or indirectly whether near me or away from me that somehow or another you have come to reason that I am  "piece of shit" and other such false, slanderous, and libelous statements about me, that you should fucking pay for treating me as if were nothing.

Not any fucking one of you have gone through the shit I have gone through nor will you in this life or another life.
All of you are arrogant and full of yourselves.

None of you are thankful for anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.