Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Trying a different approach to all things

I have noticed that no one seems to believe me in anything that I say or do. Beacuse of this, I am now having to state those things which I did not want to state as from before.

1. There was a device implanted into my skull without my permission in December of 2015 in Fruitland, Maryland in the McDonald's in that area.
2. I am being tortured at times. My freedoms or political rights have been denied.
3. I have been falsely arrested, falsely charged, and falsely imprisoned in Wicomico County, Maryland.
4. I have been threatened multiple times by law enforcement officials.
5. Rotaxlyn did agree to what  Aiden said on accusing me of sexually assaulting her or another worker when I did not.
6. I am being harassed and threatened constantly by the same people.

I am homeless.
I am not being treated right.
People are treating me as less than a piece of shit on the bottom of their shoes.


I do not need any of you on this planet shitting on me any longer.


No one owns the electromagnetic spectrum. No one owns any color, sound, or any other frequency.
You did not create these things.
They were already here before you came into spiritual existence.
You are not Mother Nature - ladies - or Great Spirit - men - nor do any of you have the right to play "god" and "goddess".





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.