Monday, October 16, 2017

A note to you

To what I say and think,
then I am very serious about it.
Someone sent me the message
that you had said
or inferred
we were at the
lowest level of relationship.
Therefore,
since I perceive this as you wanting to be on your own and away from me completely,
You may leave whenever you wish.
If you are not able to leave
even my thoughts about you,
then you agree
to sentencing me to death
by public execution
before the entire planet.

This will
and must be televised
before everyone on the planet
by all news media.

Rotaxlyn Dawn Hudson
and all others directly involved in my life
by any means
whatsoever -
and all means are to be taken literally in every definition of every word possibly
used -
You are all now guilty of premeditated manslaughter
and
attempted murder.

Whoever had sent that message
further condemns the people of this planet.
My words will be and becoming an action
exponentially
as you read
this note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.