Friday, October 20, 2017

Explaining myself to the planet/world

I have been accused twice of crimes that I did not commit here in Salisbury, Maryland.
I have gone through double jeopardy.
I've been illegally detained more that once.
People operated on me without my permission.
I have been assaulted.

So,
I will talk openly to the political world leaders of and on this planet.
We - in the United States - have a president that calls those who have suffered some type of trauma insane/crazy.
Donald J Trump has never been poor.
He has never known racism.
He has never been beat so bad with a broomstick that he passed out/didn't remember what happened.
He has never had a sister who was molested by a man that abducted him, her, and two more siblings.
He doesn't know what it is like to be the son of an immigrant who has been abused by the men in the United States of North America.

I am going to court on Monday for a crime that I did not commit.
I am to be tried.
The law enforcement officials told me that people can lie and get me into trouble.
So,
we have a president that supports torture of his own people.
I am very tempted to commit suicide in the courthouse before the trial.
It seems the only way that I am able to prove my innocence.

Congratulations, President Trump,
you seem to enjoy watching the innocent suffer.
Trade places with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.