Monday, October 16, 2017

Read this note

If even one of you begins to read this posting, then you seal by agreement all of the peoples on the planet earth to the following.
I have called upon the Netherlands Hague Protocol on International Law
Set by the Netherlands Hague Counsel on International Law
Which is defended by the International Court of Justice In The Hague,  The Netherlands.
So,therefore,
I import to the public viewing of this entire planet all laws allowing me to protect myself and dispense justice
seeing and perceiving that
the International Court of Justice,
the United Nations,
Japan,
Great Britain,
China,
The United States of North America,
The United States Congress,
and to all Life on this planet capable of comprehending the languages in which
I both speak and write
has not, is not, and willingly will not support their own laws
to a sentence of death.

Since none and no one of you will stop torturing me,
and since all of you seem to laugh at me
and lie to me before me face
and behind my back,
you have agreed to the sentence of death to your and all species on this planet.

I am connected to all computers on this planet;
and,
Nature is connected to me.
You sentencing and the execution of the sentence begins now.

WE warned you and you would not listen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.