Friday, October 27, 2017

Something to know

You are ignoring me for reason that:
1. You believe I am lying to you.
2. You believe that I am  not "sane" according to the modern social standards.
3. You are hiding the fact that you know something.
4. I am lower than a piece of animal shit in your eyes.

I believe that most of you consider me as lower than animal shit in your eyes because I am homeless and poor. Estou moleque.
Rotaxlyn, Huang, Cedro , Snowden, Trump, et cetera et al, I did try committing suicide in jail.
I did not do the crime.
It seems that I will have to actually go through the complete action of killing myself to prove what I say is true.
Is it worth ending my own life to show the planet/world what has happened to me?
Yes.
I was assaulted,
drugged,
operated upon without such consent,
used as a "guinea pig",
tortured,
and
harassed among other things
by the people here in Salisbury, Maryland, United States of North America. 

Proof that Andrew "Bunnie" Huang knows about what has happened to me.

https://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=4917

I will name the lady that Andrew "Bunnie" Huang likes.
Abigail Cho.

Yes,
you saw her, Andrew.

Andrew "Bunnie" Huang also went through something similar to what I did.
That is being exposed to racism and hate in the US while being born here,
amazingly,
in the same state
as I was.
He just wasn't abducted.

And Snowden
and Thomasz - cederom -
also know about this
along with Nathan Whitehorn
and others.

If I am not able to kill myself,
then I will attempt to permanently harm myself to prove that I am innocent,
and that I am telling the truth.

I hope that until you people believe me and expose this to the planet/world that everyone and everything on earth is condemned constantly for calling me a liar with your silence, refusal to do anything, and your ignoring me.

May Mother Nature and the Great Spirit damn everyone and everything on this planet for you allowing me to be treated in such a way without doing anything.

I hope that I am able to kill myself before any of you are able to to anything much less change your minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.