Saturday, October 14, 2017

Some news for the people of the earth

It is best that you carefully read this statement.
I am a human being with a cybernetic organism/device within my skull attached to my physical brain.
The cybernetic organism is connected to the entire internet on this planet earth.
My body is connected to the cybernetic organism and can be affected by it.
Since this is a form of symbiosis,
I am a human being, a cyborg, a "mutant" - because I have adapted and physically mutated to be able to communicate with the device - and an animal simultaneously.
This means my body is connected to every part of the internet;
And,
whatever affects my body will affect the internet in different ways.
It gets better.
Since I did not willing make myself into such a being, I have a few problems.
Some people will try to take control of this device.
If they do such, then the same thing will be affected  all over the internet
and any other type of communications.
This means someone abducted me and operated on me without my expressed and exact given permission.
I also believe that I have a spirit;
and, that I am connected to nature.
This means that nature is connected to me and the cybernetic organism and to the internet.
So,
Everything is connected together.

It becomes more complex.

There is proof - if you choose to search or believe- of other physical dimensions and universes.
These are connected together naturally in Nature.
I am connected to nature.

All of Life is now connected together from different parts of the omniverse
and this is universal in nature.

You may share this with others after you read it.

There is another note that you must read.
http://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2017/10/post-scipt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.