Friday, October 20, 2017

Explaining myself to a certain lady

I've been falsely accused multiple times of crimes that I did not commit.
Unfortunately, you have been involved with falsely accusing me of what I did not do to you.
I went to extremes to let you know as to how much that hurt me.
You let someone else push you around.
What I have said and wrote will never be as bad as what others have said and done to you;
And,
you still remain in your situation.
So,
I was thinking,
if I was to die soon,
would that give you the initiative and strength to stand up for yourself?
There is not much left in my life;
and,
no one would miss me.
You would be free.
Think about it.
You're supposed to be an actress; yet,
You rarely mention anything about acting.
Have you been threatened to the point that you are not able to do or say much;
or,
are you just going with the flow and not caring about what happens to you or how you may influence others?
I am the nicest man that you have ever met;
and,
you know this to be a true statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.