Thursday, December 21, 2017

Absolute Truthful Honesty

I was named Desmond Richard DaRocha Alves at my time of birth.
Mr. Alves is not my biological father.
My name was changed to Desmond Richard Chapman.
The man named Steve Chapman falsely claimed to be my father.
Neither did the state of Massachusetts - In which I was born in Brookline in the Boston Lay In Hospital  - nor the state of Virginia research or look into the document known as my birth certificate to see who was listed as my father.
My legal alias in the United States of North America is "Desmond Richard Chapman."
My actual name is "Desmond Richard DaRocha."

My Identification number in Maryland is C-155-139-738-605.

My location:Degrees Minutes Seconds:
Latitude: 38-21'38'' N
Longitude: 075-35'58'' W

Decimal Degrees:
Latitude: 38.3606736
Longitude: -75.5993692 


On December 20, 2017 in the Courthouse located at 201 Baptist Street, I went into physical shock before the judge, sheriffs, lawyers, and people attending the court.
No one approached me to give me medical assistance.
I have been harassed and threatened three times by the public defenders and the courthouse security.
I have been harassed and threatened in the jail.
I have been threatened, harassed, attacked, and tortured in public.
The local authorities know of this and do nothing.
If I try even name any of them, they will try to harm me. 
Wherever I go, I am harassed.
These people will admit to what they are doing because they are aware that the United States government willingly allows their citizens to be tortured and harassed.

This goes against Section 3-803 of the Maryland Criminal Law Code
and against these laws posted in an earlier blog post: http://freebsdgoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2017/11/to-all-living-on-this-planet.html


Is it possible for someone and/or somebodies to aid and assist me in resolving what has occurred to me? 



I have mentioned what has happened before more than once.
No one has even approached me physically with the truth and a way of resolving my situation before the entire planet and all of life, reality, and the multiverse.


There is a woman to my left and a man to my right as of this typing.
The computer is number three.

I am in the library.

It is Thursday, December 21, 2017 Gregorian Calendar.

Everything that is printed/shown-written-typed on this blog post is absolutely true.

May Mother Nature and Great Spirit be with those who seek righteousness, preserve life, and continue to make all things positive and progressively fulfilling so that life is enjoyed by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for expressing yourself. Have a blessed day.